Pajamas from PJ Harlow are just the thing to make life feel a little more luxe. Here are 5 reasons why we love their soft, comfortable satin pajamas!
- Satin is smoother than other fabrics that contain fibers like polyester and cotton. That means less friction as you sleep: satin glides across your skin instead of pulling or rubbing against it.
- Satin pajamas are far more affordable than 100% silk pajamas—and they’re a lot easier to take care of, too. In fact, PJ Harlow’s satin pajamas are machine washable and dryer safe! Their satin contains real silk, but it’s blended with rayon to make it more affordable and long-lasting. Genius!
- That rayon-silk blend is genius for another reason. Silk is breathable, making it great for temperature regulation. However, silk also absorbs moisture, so it’s not the best sleepwear pick for people who get hot at night. Since we’re very familiar with hot nights here in Little Rock, we think PJ Harlow’s satin pajamas are the best of both worlds: they’re made with genuine luxe silk and breathable, lightweight rayon. It’s a win-win!
- Satin adds a little shimmer and shine to your day or night. PJ Harlow’s lustrous faille weave is a nice upgrade from oversized T-shirts and old sweatpants!
- PJ Harlow is woman-owned, just like Bella Boutique!
Ready to Shop?
It’s time to relax, snuggle up, and get cozy! Use the links below to browse Bella Boutique’s online selection of PJ Harlow’s satin pajamas and comfy loungewear.
Or, stop by and see us at 5623 Kavanaugh in Little Rock! We’re open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM and Saturday from 11 AM to 5 PM. We can’t wait to see you! 🥰